What does a Chamber Ambassador do?
Our Ardmore Chamber Ambassadors are a dedicated group of volunteers who function as the welcoming arm of the Chamber. Ambassadors integrate members into the Chamber’s programs and services, promote attendance and participation at Chamber events and help publicize our activities. The Ambassadors serve to increase the visibility of members, promoting membership growth through personal contact, and represent the goals and objectives of the Chamber while acting as a link between members and the Board of Directors.
All Chamber Ambassador volunteers sign a commitment when they join the Ambassador program. Some of these commitments include:
- Participate in Chamber functions, events and programs.
- Present an enthusiastic and upbeat attitude.
- Serve as hosts at Chamber events to make sure everyone feels comfortable.
- Deliver new membership directories and plaques.
- Attend monthly meetings, new member orientations and ribbon cuttings.
Our Chamber Ambassadors are testimonials to the good our chamber does within the community. The fact that they are part of the existing business community first and an Ambassador second, allows them to represent the chamber in an easily approachable way. They project a positive image for the company they represent as well as the Chamber.
One of the places you will see our Ambassadors are at businesses celebrating grand openings, anniversaries, new locations or other special events that require a Ribbon Cutting celebration.
It’s always a pleasure for me to work with our Ambassador group. They are a great group of people and are always willing to help anyway they can. If you have a question about your Chamber membership or would like to know more about becoming a Chamber member, any one of these Ambassadors are ready to assist:
- Marty Auten - Dusty Box Memories
- Tem Barrett - Barrett Mortgage Inc.
- Sheila Bell - First National Bank and Trust
- DeeAnn Chatham - Mercy Hospital
- Stephanie Choate - Ardmore Emporium
- Brian Davis - Freshine Pros
- Brian Douglas - Harvey-Douglas Funeral Home
- Teresa Dragg - Joe McAdams State Farm Insurance Agency
- tobi Ervin - United Way of South-Central Oklahoma
- Ken Gould - Oklahoma Works
- Paula Henley - Murray State College
- Bob Humphrey - R & L Enterprises LLC
- Susan Longton - McCoy’s
- Bill Parker - New York Life Insurance
- Vance Porter - Staples
- Alex Reed - Ardmore Premier Eyecare
- Cindy Robertson - G3 Land & Home
- Lauri Sayre - Cable One Advertising
- Dawn Shebester - Bancfirst
- Erica Watkins - Hunter Heat and Air
- Diane West - Oasis Staffing
- Jody Westervelt - KKAJ/KTRX/GTO/KVSO
- Teresa Woehst - Citizens Bank & Trust Company
Thank you, Ardmore Chamber Ambassadors for all you do.