Southern Oklahoma Resources
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce continues to keep our small businesses in the know of the most updated COVID-19 resources. That website can be found HERE.
- United Way of South Central Oklahoma COVID Relief Fund
-This funding is available to local nonprofit organizations providing direct resources to those being directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. More information and the application can be found at www.UWSCO.org.
- SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Weather Related Emergency Resources
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has a list of disaster recovery guides. These useful documents can be found HERE.
- United Way of South Central Oklahoma is helping individuals find resources to fill their needs. Fill out the contact form on their website (www.UWSCO.org) or message them on Facebook for assistance.
- USDA Disaster Assistance Program for Livestock. This program can help farmers with the costs incurred due to the loss of livestock during the winter storm. More information on this program can be found HERE.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Face Sheet - Disaster Loans
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Information
Ways to Give Back
- The Oklahoma Blood Institute is in dire need of donations. Their new facility is located at 2235 Merrick Drive and they can be reached by phone at 580-226-2220.
- Volunteer Opportunities with local organizations will be updated as they become available.
-Food & Resource Center of Southern Oklahoma is looking for volunteer for the week of 2/22-2/26. If you would like to volunteer please contact them at 580-798-2293 or email email@example.com